Q: WHAT IS AN ESCAPE ROOM?
A: Escape Rooms are interactive games where you and others are "locked" in a themed room with a number of puzzles, locks, riddles, and clues that you need to piece together where opening certain items reveal other items that need to be solved - all of which eventually lead you with then final clue on how to exit "escape" the room.
Q: AM I ACTUALLY LOCKED IN A ROOM?
A: No, the door you enter the room is never actually locked, but it is also not the door you exit from.
Q: CAN I CANCEL, RESCHEDULE, AND/OR ARRIVE LATE?
- A cancellation fee of $25 per customer or $200 per private room applies for cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance of the game or in case you or the private group does not arrive in time for the game. Customers are expected to arrive 15 minutes prior to the game. Late arrivals of 10 minutes or less after the game time should expect to enter a game in progress. Arrivals later than 10 minutes are considered no-shows and will not be allowed to enter mixed-group games. The late arrival of private bookings will have their game time reduced equal to the time of arrival.
- In the event of predicted inclement weather, the game can be rescheduled or we can provide a gift voucher or full refund.
- Games can be rescheduled or cancelled under the following conditions:
- A cancellation fee of $6.50 per person or $50 for private games applies for cancellations made 48 to 72 hours in advance of the game. If possible, the game can be rescheduled without charge to another time slot within a 30-day period. There is no guarantee that the game can be rescheduled, but we will try to accommodate you.
- A cancellation fee of $2.50 per person or $20 for private games applies for cancellations made less than two weeks in advance of the game. If possible, the game can be rescheduled without charge to another time slot within a 30-day period. There is no guarantee that the game can be rescheduled, but we will try to accommodate you.
- A cancellation fee of $1.25 per person or $10 for private games applies for cancellations made less than 2 months in advance. If possible, the game can be rescheduled without charge to another time slot within a 30-day period. There is no guarantee that the game can be rescheduled, but we will try to accommodate you.
Q: WHAT HAPPENS IF A GAME IS SCHEDULED DURING INCLEMENT WEATHER?
A: If bad weather is in the forecast than we will typically send customers an email asking if they would like to reschedule. This usually will happen within a day or two before the game. We reserve the right to cancel the game for any reason at any time, so we may still cancel your game even if you don't want to reschedule. In either instance, we will issue a gift certificate for a future game.
Q: DO WE JUST SHOW UP, OR DO WE CALL, OR DO WE RESERVE?
A: All reservations are made online. On the menu bar there is a link to BOOK NOW where you can see days and time slots available, as well as prices. This is where you can make your reservations. You can simply show up, but there may not be any available time slots. Also, we can only begin games at the scheduled times listed on our website.
Q: HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
A: The price is $25 per person. We also offer private games at a flat fee of $200.00, which allows you to bring as few people as you like and up to about 12 as a max.
Q: ARE ESCAPE ROOMS SCARY?
A: None of our rooms are scary. There are no live actors and there are no items that pop out at you. Our rooms are of good size too, so those who are claustrophobic should have nothing to worry about.
Q: DO I NEED TO BE GOOD AT PUZZLES OR BE REALLY SMART?
A: Not really. We design our rooms in such a way that you are guided through a step by step process. Now, some puzzles may make you think quite a bit, and that is where working with others comes in. Working with others can help everyone come up with different ideas on how to solve the more difficult puzzles. This method helps you think outside the box and come up with a lot of ideas. After a few puzzles you start to learn what kind of thinking is required.
Q: CAN I BOOK A ROOM BY MYSELF?
A: You can, but the only way to guarantee to be alone, or with just a partner or a few friends, is by booking the whole room. Although this may be more comfortable for you, we hope you give a larger group a try. These games can be played with fewer players, but part of the experience is to meet other people and solve the game together.
Q: DO I NEED TO BE AGILE OR FIT?
A: Not really, but you should be able to bend, sit, kneel, and stand with relative ease. This does not mean you can not play, but you may not be able to complete the game if you played by yourself. We do our best to make the environment as accessible as possible. Also, due to the nature of the game, it may be required in some cases for you to leave the safety exit door instead of the escape door.
Q: WHAT AGES CAN PLAY?
A: Some escape rooms are more complicated than others. We do our best to offer some game rooms that are easier. For children under 16, we recommend a parent or guardian to play too. For children under 14, a parent must play along. Games are designed for adults; however, children 10 and older can play and typically do very well. Children under 10 may not appreciate or be able to understand the puzzles.